BYOD4L - A reflection

Curating my course efforts: July 14 - 17, 2014

One of the themes for this course was curation or collection. In the spirit of curation I am going to collect a number of items that shows my contributions and participation in the #BYOD4L course.

Let's start here: Wordpress site  http://byod4learning.wordpress.com/

The final eBook in Video format.


The final ebook is also in epub and pdf format here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8Y9XpEdP3necENXNFhESWZHSWM&usp=sharing

Apps I used on iPad and Samsung smartphone:
Bazaart*
Book Creator*
iBrain
Livebinders
Dipity
Pinterest*+
Google + (Community feed)*+
Google Drive*+
Google Docs*+
Twitter*+
Animoto*+
Youtube*+
Storify*+
Slideshare*+

*apps I'm likely to keep on using
+apps that have a compatible programme on the PC/laptop platform

Final slideshare summary by one of the facilitators Sue Beckingham.
I'm quoted on Slide 26, 34 and 52.
What about BADGES? This is a work in progress. You need to apply for the badge and then the work is peer reviewed. Results will happen in a few weeks time. I have applied for 4/5 days badges.

Collection of my Twitter contributions (via Storify)

Comments