GAMES I MADE
1. Start here at this Hackpad started by Terry Elliott: https://hackpad.com/LevelUp-with-MetaGame-How-to-Make-a-Game-of-the-Call-to-Make-Games-for-Week-Three-of-CLMOOC-kZS0isYLCsD (Genre: Terry's own)
2. I created this Swiss Cheese Game with a Cred.ly badge to go with it all. (Genre: Hide and Seek)
3. And this Pick Your Words (Genre: )
4. Created some QR-lickers 'big cousin' to the Plickers in response to the Twitter prompt about documenting the "Rules of the Game" during a Marco or maybe it was the Polo shout-out. Here are 3 possible answers, which one will you pick?
GAMES I PLAYED
3. That got me thinking about the Tao of Pooh and wondered what the old bear would think of making games. I think he would say "it's about time for a little something".
4. Which lead me to The Tao of Game Design - Know Thyself and Know Thy Player.
5. Heaps more stuff, reminder to self - check the G+ Community for more links and ideas.