Making Learning a Connected Experience. #CLMOOC

I'm participating in my first CLMOOC. I followed a few people down the road after an amazing #rhizo15. While waiting for the first maker cycle I'm browsing the introduction pages and commenting here and there.
By way of introduction, Hi or as they say in Australian English, G'Day (pronounced gerdaaay).
I work in online learning in a dual sector university however I'm participating in this MOOC for my own professional development and opinions are not necessarily backed by my job description.

I saw Tania's dubsmash intro and she was yelling out for dragons to drag her from her comfort zone into the maker circle! So I created this for her reply.
                           
Look forward to working with you all and creating, making, thinking, learning and journeying.

Comments