Make it how you want it --- Make With Me Hangout


Here is a collage of the 'makes' that happened during this conversation. I think it would be great if we were encouraged to 'make' during meetings at work. I have a lot of online meetings and while I'm mostly ignored (on screen), I think it is perceived that I'm listening when I'm sitting still and staring at a webcam (wrong!). Colouring-in is a favorite that I can sneak under the camera radar!

The hands, they are so important in the making for this Hangout. I feel the emodiment of including more than just our 'talking heads' for these pictures.

Below is a "Vibby" version with the highlights I saw in the Make With Me Hangout #3 (6 mins).



________________________________________________________________

FRAME.  TEMPLATE.  NEGATIVE SPACE.  
POSTCARD.  CURIOSITY CONVERSATIONS.
________________________________________________________________





Comments