Let the Wheel Decide!

This game [for #CreativeHE] has been designed from the idea of giving some boundaries around trying a new digital tool. Instead of creating a 'How to' document and asking people to 'read and apply', use the wheel to decide the features and purpose to use the tool and then get creating! The best way to learn a tool is to use it and then to teach others to use it.

Game Instructions:
  1. Spin the wheel until you get a single [3] with two other choices
  2. Note down the results
  3. Create a [Digital Tool name] with those aspects.
The example given below is for VoiceThread. The wheel is designed with [1] types of media [2] types of comments and [3] purpose of the Thread

My Game Results:

I spun the wheel 3 times and got these options: Powerpoint file, Peer Review and Ass: watch. I might need to check these options with my teacher. She said that a watch assessment would not be applicable for Peer Review so I spun again. I got image jpg. Now my task is this:

>>>Create a VoiceThread that includes a powerpoint file, a jpg image and that is designed for peer review.<<<

Give it a go and share your VoiceThread with #CreativeHE

Comments