Small perambulations

In #CLMOOC we are looking at the small things. It is called the Feldgang Variations with the subtitle 'exploring the world'. I have created two collages so far.

1. Getting to Work
2. Bamboo and Bark

In the grand style of perambulation, rambling and taking a break, I slow my breathing, open my eyes, take my lens and capture the things that I see everyday but mostly step over. This is a solo adventure.

I was inspired by Simon Ensor's painting and drawing and responded to his Tweet:
I’m hoping to see the abstract in the real in . Thanks for the inspiration of drawing as a way to spend time and observe the small.
Capturing the image with a lens is far quicker than drawing but the composition of the final piece takes time. I'm aiming to compose them with an avant garde lens, making the ordinary become new by the fact of the way it is presented.

or

Comments

  1. Abstract is a cool way to see the world ... I liked the bamboo and bark collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the kitty tail. Swish, swish, swish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to teach my son 'How cats talk'....this tail was saying 'Why are you standing there and not patting me or feeding me?' haha

      Delete

Post a Comment