What does Google know about comfort?



My desk is an inch too high
The o-ring light too bright
Power plug is stretched too far
As I continue the couch/cat position fight.

What does Google know about comfortable?

My password memory bank
Is stored in the cloud
When the Single Sign On  disconnects
I silent-scream loud

What does Google know about comfortable?

The keyboard shows no signs
of wear and tear
My glasses are melded on
To cope with screen glare.

What digital device cares about being comfortable?

Poetry dissolves into nothing
A clearing of the mind
more bits and bytes to file.
Now back to work grind!

from Gmail/Settings/Density/Comfortable typed in Notepad.


Comments

  1. "Poetry dissolves into nothing"

    Love that phrasing, even if it sparked from your frustration
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment